Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bizzurk!!!!

Just got in this morning round 3 from New York. I've been all over the place the past month or so. The city is my *ish freal. I could definitely see me gettin used to that. That being said......I'm on my new *ish. The trip was def a crash course in music industry 101, shit...basically life 101 for me. All I've ever wanted to do was this music thing. Little did i know that was just the beginning. Lets Get It just renovated their team and believe me when i tell you that its an All-Star Dream Team now. oooohhhhhhhhh.....i get giddy just thinkin bout it. There's a lot of the business side of the band that hasn't been announced yet(it will be very soon), trust me when i say that we r moving a million miles per hour and this year as well as next year r gonna be nothing short of MAGIC


As this ball starts rollin i just want to take the time and send my love to all my family and eryone who's been down for me since day one. WE ALMOST THERE!!
I thank my lord and redeemer for.....EVERYTHING.

And most importantly BIG UPS... TO ALL MY HATERS! Love ya'll. MUAH!!

AND WE GON' MAKE IT......AND DEY GON' HATE IT :)

"Too Much Purple"

No comments:

Post a Comment