Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finished Tracking!!!

I finally finished recording vocals for "Digital Spaces" *AUG 4*

Its been a long process and driving back and forth from the studio was definitely starting to take its toll. haha

I'm way stoked for the world to hear what we've got comin at em. I legitimately feel like we're bringing something new to the table with this ep. There's the club anthem, theres the bump/rock in ur car joint, theres the indie song with probably TOO MUCH depth, haha and we also bring the straight rock jams.

btw....im thinkin about doin a remix mixtape. Me and my ppls have been toyin with the idea.... iono yet, we'll see whats up. Be on the lookout for updates on that as well updates for the Ep.

Make sure you pre-order the album when available.:)


God is love.

PEACE.

HOLLAAAAAAAA

"Digital Spaces Ep" *out AUG 4*

2 comments:

  1. So stoked.

    You know what you should do? Release it on vinyl! Cause I love vinyl. haaa. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait man. I'm glad you guys are from Ohio.

    ReplyDelete