Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lets Get It x SIGNS TO FEARLESS RECORDS!!



I've never felt more blessed in my life. All i can think to say is thank you.
Thank you to all my friends back in Huber Heights, thank you to ALL MY FAMILY <3, Thank you to every kid that's commented my band or me online. Thank you to every person who has been/is part of the LGI team.

Most importantly...THANKS TO GOD. So many times i've felt like i was up against an unbeatable adversary, but ive never felt alone. You Give me strength, and you give me countless amounts of blessings, even when i cant understand why.

This is just the first step ya'll. HUGE HUGE plans, haha and i cant wait for ya'll to see what we have in store.

++++++++ Positive Energy ++++++++

LETS GET IT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanna say that I follow your blog religiously, and Ive dug your band's music from the Jump. I've always wanted to work with you, so if you guys ever hit up LA, Look me up SON!!!

    CONGRATS!!!

    Ge.
    http://theskratchpadd.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete